OUR FIVE GOLDEN RULES OF BEST CORPORATE GOVERNANCE PRACTICE ARE:
- Ethics: a clearly ethical basis to the business
- Align Business Goals: appropriate goals, arrived at through the creation of a suitable stakeholder decision making model
- Strategic management: an effective strategy process which incorporates stakeholder value
- Organization: an organization suitably structured to effect good corporate governance
- Reporting: reporting systems structured to provide transparency and accountability
- We uphold and value human dignity which is inviolable to us.
- Our daily business operations do not support the oppression of minorities in any form whatsoever.
- We do not advocate or involve ourselves in any forms of corruption.
- We uphold and protect human life in all forms.
- Our operations are guided by the fundamental requirement to improve the welfare of the people and the economy of Rwanda.
- We do not knowingly conduct business with any persons or groups involved in acts of violence.
- We do not knowingly conduct business with any persons or groups that purchase minerals from rebel or armed groups.
- All our Suppliers acknowledge and sign acceptance that they adhere to the above ethical principles
- In a continuous effort to apply and to improve these Ethical Fundamentals, we will, from time to time, make inquiries, request documentation and investigate, either directly, or through intermediaries, which investigations must be allowed by clients, Suppliers and contractors doing business with us
- All our Suppliers are issued a copy of the translated OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas and committed to adhering to its requirements which we, as a company and a group, whole heartedly support